Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

Exciting Baby News

The wait is finally over and I have a new little grandson. My daughter Bec gave birth to a healthy baby boy last week.

His name is Jack and he was 8lb 1oz.

Here is a photo of me holding him when he was just a few hours old.


It is such a wonderful, happy time when a new baby arrives.

Here is a close up of his little face soon after he was born. He looks very much like his father with the longest eyelashes I have ever seen.


Jack Steele French

Here is a photo of Jack after his first bath when he was 3 days old.



Little Jack has been very placid so far and hasn't cried much but it's early days yet! My daughter is home from hospital now and I am going to be on duty whenever her husband has to go to work. He has his own business so he cannot take time off like some Dads do these days.

Luckily my sewing is up to date and I have some stitching prepared for those times when I am over there helping and we are having a quiet time while Jack is asleep.

I am very lucky to live close by to my daughter and am able to help her out.

Happy times.

Bye for now,
Linda

4 comments:

jude's page said...

Congratulations Linda, enjoy your grandma time.

Linda Steele said...

Thanks Jude, it is a lovely time.

Michele Hill said...

Congratulations Linda....what a little cherub....enjoy xx

Linda Steele said...

Thanks Michele, I am going over this week to help out, so looking forward to my grandma duty