Pages

▼

Sunday, 12 August 2012

Berry Quilting Retreat

The Berry Quilting Retreat is on next month. It is being held on the 8th and 9th of September. Berry is in NSW about 2 hours drive from Sydney. I have heard that it is a beautiful part of the world and I'm looking forward to seeing it.
 There will be 8 tutors including myself with a good variety of classes to suit all tastes. Click here to read all about it.



As well as the classes there will be a quilt display and the Berry Textiles Art Prize, called One Red Thread.

Of course, there will be also shops in attendance to tempt you to add to your stash.

I have been told that last years retreat was very successful and a lot of fun. There is still time to enrol and join in the fun.

I am teaching Crazy Quilting with my quilt, Crazy About Australia.


Hope to see you there.


Bye for now,
Linda

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my crazy block! So nice to meet you in the world of blogging too, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudia, I have met some lovely friends on line.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda - I wish I could zip south to visit you and the other talented artist at your Berry Retreat.

    I'll suffice with a (blue) berry *picking" retreat instead...the blueberries are at their peak here on the Olympic Peninsula! ; )
    Hugs from PT,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woops - hit the keys too quickly - thanks again Linda!
    Best,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. Berry picking sounds like a lovely time as well. Thanks Frances

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to get them.
Linda