Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Coral Beauty Project

Earlier this year I was contacted by Stitch Magazine and asked if I would do a project for them because they were doing an issue about the sea. Stitch Magazine is the magazine put out by the UK Embroiderer's Guild.

It is the June/July 2018 issue but it has only just come out in the newsagents in Australia.


Stitch Magazine June/July 2018


I did a little A3 sized project but it took a lot of time because I did a lot of hand embroidery stitching for the coral and I also had to take step by step photos and write all the instructions.

The project takes up 5 pages.

My project instructions


Here is the photo of the actual project.

Coral Beauty by Linda Steele

It's always a thrill to see your quilt in a magazine and I think it's the first time I have been in an English magazine.

Bye for now,
Linda

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Congrats!!!! I'm not sure we get this same STITCH magazine here in the states...????

Linda Steele said...

Thanks Robbie,
I am not sure where it is for sale either, we do get the issues a couple of months after the UK though.