Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Blog of the Week!


Well, I had a big surprise this week when the American Quilters Society picked my blog as their Blog of the Week.

I was thrilled!

I have been a member of AQS for a few years now and I love their magazine, American Quilter. It is always full of wonderfully large photos of prize winning quilts.

I have entered their big quilt show in Paducah a few times and I always order the catalogue because it has a photo of every quilt in the show.

American Quilter also has a facebook page for those of you on facebook. They are always talking about interesting things.

Thanks American Quilter.

Bye for now,
Linda

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations Linda - another prize!! I enjoy reading your blog too.
Best wishes
Heather

Linda Steele said...

Thanks Heather, I am glad to hear that someone is reading!

Linda

Gina E. said...

Congratulations from me too! LOL, I'm sure you have heaps of followers, Linda - most people just don't bother leaving comments.
Mean, aren't they...;-)