Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Susan is Craft

The new series of Susan is Craft is beginning tomorrow, Tuesday 4th March, 2014. The show is on the Community TV Channel 31 at 4pm and is repeated on Thursday at 11.30am.

If you miss the episodes or find it too hard to find the channel, you watch the episodes on Catch up TV on your computer. Just click onto Susan is Craft to go to the website.

I filmed a couple of episodes before I went away in February, I wrote about it here. I don't know what date my shows will be on and I don't know who the other guests will be. Susan is really trying hard to promote craft and in particular quilting and it would be really good if she can get some good ratings. Fingers crossed that the show gets sold to cable TV in America.

Susan and I

By the way, I am back from the cruise, had a wonderful time and I will write a blog post about it soon.

Bye for now,
Linda

No comments: