Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Merry Christmas 2018

I posted a photo of my Christmas Quilt on my Facebook Page and people are always asking for some close-up photos so I thought I might post them again seeing as the posts I did about it were back in 2013.

Christmas Crazy by Linda Steele

I made this quilt, Christmas Crazy back in 2013 and it will probably be the only Christmas quilt I will ever make.

Here are some photos of some of the blocks, if you click on the photos they should enlarge.










This is a photo of the large block at the top.




I actually keep this quilt hanging in my sewing studio all year round, I do love it and don't want to store it away.

Actually, I just remembered that I did a Christmas block for the 2019 Crazy Quilt Calendar earlier this year.

Crazy Quilt Calendar Block 2019
You can read about it here.

Merry Christmas,
Linda

4 comments:

Robbie said...

I am SO glad you posted closeups of the blocks! WOW! lots of work in them!! Great hand work and machine quilting! Lovely! Merry Christmas and the best to you in 2019!!!

Linda Steele said...

Thanks Robbie, Merry Christmas to you as well.xx

jude's page said...

Great quilt Linda, and glad you have it hanging up and not stored away somewhere. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Linda Steele said...

Thank you Jude, Merry Christmas to you too