Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

Follow my Blog by Email

 I have mentioned before that Blogger have decided to stop allowing people to follow posts by email. I don't know why, but I follow a lot of blogs by email so it is annoying for me.

Anyway, I wish to continue writing my blog, at least for my own benefit because I can never remember how I did something, so it is a great reference for me.

I now have a new way that people can follow my blog through Follow-it

People who already follow my blog by email don't have to do anything, your email addresses have been switched over automatically. 

Anyone who would like to follow my blog by email can sign up in my blog side bar on the right.

Meanwhile, we have been having a burst of sunny winter weather so I have been doing some printing.

Sun printing with leaves

I'll let you see the results in the next post.

I've been juried in Houston and the Festival of Quilts in the UK as well! That's always exciting. So, it's been busy, working on my blog behind the scenes, 2 family birthdays and doing some dyeing and sun-printing. It's never a dull moment at my place.

Bye for now,

Linda

4 comments:

jude's page said...

Congrats on being juried in, although not surprising, how did it get to be July already ?

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I've always followed you via the Inoreader feed so no worries about the email issue for me (at least I hope not!).
Congratulations on Houston and the Festival of Quilts - very deserved I think. As for no dull moments - it's like that here too. I've had no problem putting in the past 15 months of staying at home.

Linda Steele said...

I know Jude, where has this year gone!!

Linda Steele said...

Thanks Magpie Mumblings, I have put inoreader on my iPad now, I'll see how it goes for me.