Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Charmed-Lotus Flower

A package arrived last week and I was mystified because I couldn't remember ordering anything. Inside was the next instalment of Charmed. The block and charm that I have been receiving from the Quilted Crow Girls every two months.


Don't they package them beautifully?

This month the block is called the Lotus Flower and it didn't take long to put it together with the foundation piecing method. The block finishes at 6" square.

Lotus Flower block


They always supply a lot more fabric than is needed for the block but there is quite a lot of background fabric in this block and I must have been very generous with my cutting in the beginning because I only just had enough of the fabric.


Here is the little charm that came in the package to add to the charm bracelet.

Lotus Flower Charm
I can't remember how many charms there are in the set. I suppose they'll keep coming until they are finished.

Bye for now,
Linda

No comments: