Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Final Charm

The final charm package arrived the other day. I started getting them 12 months ago and they have been arriving every two months since then. They have been sent by the Quilted Crow Girls and I have really enjoyed getting them.


The last block to be done is a square in a square, so that shouldn't be very hard to do. The one before had been more time consuming and I was thinking that they might be getting more difficult as they went along.

It was a larger package than usual because it also contained the pattern and fabric to make the blocks into a small quilt to match the bracelet.


I usually make up the blocks soon after I get them but I am very time starved at the moment. My oldest daughter is getting married next month and our life is consumed by dress fittings, guest lists, bridal showers and high teas. It's hectic and busy but really enjoyable as well.

This block will have to wait until I get some spare time, possibly not until the New Year!

Here is the final charm.


Bye for now,
Linda

2 comments:

jude's page said...

All the best for your daughter's wedding, hope the weather is beautiful for you, and that you get time in the New Year for you to sew.

Linda Steele said...

Thank you Jude, the one thing out of control is the weather, although it is an indoor wedding. We still have to get in and out of the venues.
Linda