Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Crazy Quilted Journal Cover

I received a lovely surprise email last week. Joy had done my Crazy Quilted Journal Cover class at the Bay Quilters Retreat a couple of weeks ago and she has already finished hers.

Obviously Joy is no beginner embroiderer, her work is beautiful and she added some of her own touches as well.



I especially love to get a photo of finished class pieces because I love to see the different colours that people use. Hopefully some other people will send me some photos when they have finished.

Thank you for sharing your lovely work, Joy.

Bye for now,
Linda

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

I brought this photo close up to look at the stitching, which is exquisitely done. I thought "I could do that if I put my mind to it" as the stitches are mostly basic simple ones, but the way Joy has used them to interact with each other makes it very special.

Linda Steele said...

I agree Gina, the stitching is beautiful but I am sure you could do it as well.

Linda Steele said...

Thanks Lorraine, I hope some others send me a photo as well.