Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Craft and Quilt Fair 2015

The Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair begins on Thursday 23rd July and ends on Sunday 26th. It is open from 9am to 4.30pm daily and is held at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre, 2 Clarendon Street, South Wharf.

It is always a wonderful event especially as the Victorian Quilters Showcase is held there every year.

I was helping Vic Quilters with the judging over the weekend and there is going to be such a wonderful display of quilts for you to see.

As well as the many shops and new quilts there is also the Best of Australia Quilts on Show and the AQC Challenge quilts - True Blue that we can enjoy again as well as many other displays.

Linda White- Best of Australia 2015
True Blue Mates- Yvonne Chapman
I'll be there on Sunday.

Bye for now,
Linda

4 comments:

jude's page said...

Hope you have a great day, won't be there this year, maybe try for next year.

Linda Steele said...

Must try and catch up next time.

Gina E. said...

Hi Linda, I made it to this Show today! I'm so glad to have finally seen the ANZAC tribute quilts, and the True Blue challenge quilts as well, as I thought I'd missed out after I didn't get to the Quilt Convention earlier this year.

Linda Steele said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed it, Gina