Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Wyndham Patchworkers Quilt-In 2019

Wyndham Patchworkers have invited me to be the guest speaker at their Quilt- In this year.
They are having a Crazy Quilt theme and challenge and so I will be sure to bring all of my crazy quilts to show.

Here is the flyer they have made to advertise the event.


I hope they get a good crowd and I would love to have some people who read my blog to come because I don't do many teaching or guest speaking jobs these days.

Apparently they have a lovely venue and I am looking forward to meeting them all.

 Date: 14th September
Venue: Chirnsides By the River
             220 Watton Street, Werribee, Victoria
Time: 10am to 3.30pm
Cost: $10 including morning and afternoon tea.

Here is a photo of one of the crazy quilts I will show.

A Time for all Seasons by Linda Steele.

Bye for now,
Linda

5 comments:

jude's page said...

I am sure your talk will be great, and if I lived closer, I would be there.

Malta47 said...

Hi it's Monica Parnis from Wyndham Patchworkers and happy to say that we have a full house and also running a waiting list so we are really pleased. If you haven't booked I'm afraid it's too late for this year.

Linda Steele said...

Thanks for your comment Jude and thank you to Monica for letting me know that it's booked out, that's great news.

Gina E. said...

I'm not surprised Monica has a full house for your talk, Linda! It would have been too far for me to travel if I'd known about it earlier, so maybe you will do a similar presentation for a group over this side of town one day in the future - hint hint!

Linda Steele said...

I'll let you know if I have anymore guest speaking jobs next year, Gina