Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2024

Waverley Patchworkers Quilt Show

 The Waverley Patchworkers Quilt Show is on again this weekend. I don't run this event anymore but I do understand all the work that goes on behind the scenes to make it a success.

The raffle quilt is absolutely gorgeous this year. Unfortunately, I took this photo at one of our meetings where the lighting is not the best, but it is magnificent.

Waverley Raffle Quilt 2024

The quilt will be on display during the show and tickets are $2 each, all the money raised goes to a charity.

Here are a couple of detail photos.





As well as all the beautiful quilts, there will be a display of the Waverley Art Quilters work.

The Show is held on Saturday and Sunday, the 1st and 2nd of June 2024.
Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday 9am to 4pm.

The show is held at the Mulgrave Community Centre.
355 Wellington Road,
Mulgrave
Melbourne. Victoria
Australia

There will be quilt displays, shops, a cafe and demonstrations.

I will be helping set up on the Friday and will be at the show all day on Sunday.

Hope you can come.

Bye for now,
Linda


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

That quilt is stunning!! Someone is going to be so thrilled to win it. I know I'd be buying tickets if I lived closer.

Linda Steele said...

Thanks Magpie Mumblings, it's even better in person.