Pages

Friday 31 March 2023

Ed Sheeran Concert

 I have been out and about this year. Earlier this month my daughter and I went to the Ed Sheeran concert. It was a huge arena concert at the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground). There were 110,000 people there, his biggest ever crowd, his second biggest crowd was the night before with 107,000 people. He's very popular in Australia.


It was a lovely night, seeing as it was an outdoor concert, I don't know what would've happened if it rained! The stage was a rotating circle in the middle of the oval, apparently this was especially developed for him.



Great music, great crowd and the sound was really good, so we could hear all the words.


The concert finished with some fireworks.


I thought my concert going days were over, but I am really glad I made the effort to go.

Bye for now,

Linda

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks like a fun time. I haven't been to a concert in more years than I can count. I can't imagine how it must feel to be him and performing in front of that many people.

Linda Steele said...

Magpie Mumblings,I actually haven't been to many concerts in my life, but the ones I've been to have been great. My husband doesn't want to go anymore, so I was glad to go with my daughter.